[Typo3] custom images menu over the background image?

Amel Suljic amel.suljic at bih.net.ba
Fri May 20 06:04:59 CEST 2005

I am trying to make custom images menu over the background image (all
GIFs). The problem is that my background image is larger (wider and
higher) then my menu which is right in the middle of my background
picture (which is also in the middle of the page for that matter). I did
it quite nicely and easily in DreamWeaver but when I tried to use
TemplaVoila to implement my html template, the MENU DIDN'T SHOW!. I have
read MTB1+2,3 GoLive.., TSByExample,.. and I could not find anything
that could help me. I also tried using CTABLE but I could not find the
way to put the background image in table cell and then to divide the
same cell by inserting another table in it. Does anyone have an idea how
can this be done? Thanx?

This is what I have so far:

page= PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

page.wrap (
)
page.bodyTagMargins = 0
page.10 = CTABLE
page.10 {
     tableParams = border=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0
     offset = 0,0
     cMargins = 0,0,0,0
     cWidth = 766

     c.10= IMAGE
     c.10.file = fileadmin/images/home_center.gif

     tm.10 = IMAGE
     tm.10.file = fileadmin/images/home_top.gif

     bm.10 = IMAGE
     bm.10.file = fileadmin/images/home_bottom.gif

..and then I tried to insert another table in my bottom cell..

     bm.10 = CTABLE
     bm.10 {
         tableParams = border=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0
         offset = 0,20
         cMargins = 10,20,30,40
         cWidth = 500
     }

}

..my background picture was gone... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!