[TYPO3]How to associate tt_news categories with templates

Reena reena at srijan.co.in
Fri May 20 07:07:21 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am using tt_news extension in my site.

I have created four categories.And all the four categories have different
templates for single news display.I have created a single page where single
news of all categories are displayed.

 But my problem is that single news of all categories are displayed at same
page then how can I associate categories with different templates. So that
if the single page is showing the news related to "Environment" category
then the template related to that category gets displayed.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Warm Regards,
Reena Chandel