[Typo3] error after trying to upload > 2MB pdf file

Amr Mostafa amr.mostafa at gmail.com
Wed May 18 23:33:40 CEST 2005

Hi Jason,
Do you get an error message or any useful info about the error ?

Some more other stuff I'd do..
- enable php file logging, so I can get all the errors logged to one
file which I can tail for any errors.
- tail apache's error_log after the uploading failure to see if any
errors occured. (i'm not sure if file uploads failures gets logged
though).

- Amr Mostafa