[Typo3] Comments only for registered users

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Wed May 18 22:25:33 CEST 2005

I searched the TER. Then i looked into some typo3 sites to view the 2
main comments extension in action.
I found that there's not a check that allow comment only BY registered
users.
OK, i know that by the backend i can set the permission about the
comment plugin. So in this manner only _A_ registered user can insert a
comment. But, once logged, a user can fill the USER and NAME field with
USERNAME and NAME of another registered users. I.e. USer A logs in and
posts a comment signing it as User B.
There's a way to avoid this ? I'd wish that once logged, USER A can sign
his comment only as USER A.