[Typo3] sg_glossary <lex> entries in lists

Dave Green DGtypo3 at aikonmedia.co.uk
Wed May 18 22:20:35 CEST 2005

Hi list :-)

Has anyone had this problem?
I've got the sg_glossary plugin working nicely. I can display lists of
glossary entries. I can create glossary entry links on ordinary pages
list (<ul>) the result on screen doesn't convert to proper link, but
instead appears as "<lex>word</lex>".

Does this sound like an RTE config problem?

Many thanks
Dave

This is my RTE setup...

RTE.default {
showButtons =
cut,copy,paste,formatblock,class,bold,italic,underline,left,center,right,orderedlist,unorderedlist,outdent,indent,link,table,bgcolor,image,line,user
defaultLinkTarget =
dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
proc.overruleMode = ts_css
proc.preserveTables = 1
proc.dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
enableWordClean = 1

proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
htmlSpecialChars = -1
allowTags = table, tr, td, th, p, div, img, hr, a, br, pre, b, strong,
i, em, u, li, ul, ol, span, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, dl, dt, dd, font,
blockquote, hr, style, sup, sub, small, lex,&bull;
allowTagsOutside = table, tr, td, th, p, div, img, hr, a, br, pre, b,
strong, i. em, u, li, ul, ol, span, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, dl, dt, dd,
font, blockquote, hr, style, sup,sub, small, lex, &bull;
allowTagsInTypolists =
table,tr,td,th,p,div,img,hr,a,br,pre,b,strong,i,em,u,li,ul,ol,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dl,dt,dd,font,blockquote,hr,style,sup,sub,small,lex,&bull;
}
proc.HTMLparser_rte.allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3,
h4, h5, h6, div, hr, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong,
em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, form, input,
select, option, textarea, dl, dt, dd, font, lex
proc.HTMLparser_db.allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4,
h5, h6, div, hr, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em,
b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center, form, input,
select, option, textarea, dl, dt, dd, font, lex
}
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext < RTE.default

# for custom tags in RTE
RTE.default.proc {
HTMLparser_rte.allowTags = service,servicecat,br,&nbsp;,sup,sub
dontRemoveUnknownTags_db = 1
dontProtectUnknownTags_rte=1
}