[Typo3] kh_article_pages with Templavoila. Is it possible ?

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Mon May 16 00:34:51 CEST 2005

Hi.

I'm looking for a way to split long article in more pages, with the
classical page-navigation menù ( i.e. 1|2|3 ).
I'm planning to use Templavoila for my site.
I searched in extension manager and i found kh_article_pages ( by Carlos
Chiari ). It could be what i 'm looking for but there are some problem.

1) I cannot insert different content record as usual in TV page e TS
page mode ( i.e. text, text+image, clicl to enlarge option, and other
useful feature ). There's only a title field and a text field.

2) i failed to run it in TV. I have to insert the articles page
following the classical way and this mean i should plan my site 100 % on
typoscript and not on TV.

There's another way to split long article in more page ?

Regards,

Francesco