[Typo3] kh_article_pages with Templavoila. Is it possible ?

Mon May 16 11:21:02 CEST 2005

Hi Francesco,

Francesco di Francia schrieb:
> 1) I cannot insert different content record as usual in TV page e TS
> page mode ( i.e. text, text+image, clicl to enlarge option, and other
> useful feature ). There's only a title field and a text field.
>
> 2) i failed to run it in TV. I have to insert the articles page
> following the classical way and this mean i should plan my site 100 % on
> typoscript and not on TV.

kh_article_pages was not developed for TV. In fact I haven't used TV
until now, I don't know what it mean for an extension to work with TV.

Is it really essential to use TV? I think a good way between 100%
typoscript and TV is the extension rlmp_tmplselector

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rlmp_tmplselector/

Read the second part of the tutorial, it explain what you can expect:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_templselect2/

--
Karsten Hachmeister