[Typo3] dummy package

Tomasz Rakowski raczek at open.infi.pl
Sun May 15 17:55:03 CEST 2005

> Please help... am losing the will to live :(
>
> Codes are below:
>
> # Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:
>
> plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
>     # Read the template file:
>  content = FILE
>  content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html
>
>     # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
>     # should be wrapped in subpart-contents:
>  elements {
>     BODY.all =1
>     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
>
>     HEAD.all = 1
>     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
>     HEAD.rmTagSections = title
>
>     TD.all = 1
>  }
>
>     # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
>  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
> }

this is before definition of  temp.mainTemplate
you must put it before because here: subpart.menu_1 <temp.menu_1 you refer
to it

> # Menu 1 cObject
> temp.menu_1 = HMENU
>  # First level menu-object, textual
> temp.menu_1.1 = TMENU
> temp.menu_1.1 {
>     # Normal state properties
>  NO.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level1-no"> | </div>
>     # Enable active state and set properties:
>  ACT = 1
>  ACT.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level1-act"> | </div>
> }
>  # Second level menu-object, textual
> temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU
> temp.menu_1.2 {
>     # Normal state properties
>  NO.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level2-no"> | </div>
>  ACT = 1
>  ACT.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level2-act"> | </div>
>

> # Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
> temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
> temp.mainTemplate {
>     # Feeding the content from the Auto_parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
>  template = < plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
>
>     # Select only the content between <body>-tags
>  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
>
>     # Substitute the ###menu_1### subpart with dynamic menu:
>  subpart.menu_1 <temp.menu_1

These lines below should be commented, because you have already assigned
something to subpart.menu_1
Here you are doing it for the second time, which will overwrite the previous
settings.