[Typo3] dummy package

or ko orko3001 at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 17:31:21 CEST 2005

Ok this is doing my nut...

I am on page 34 of modern template building and I have 2 sets of coding. I
am supposed to put the second somewhaere in the first but can't work out
where. The tute says "First, define a temporary object somwhere in the top
of the template record (before the definition of "temp.mainTemplate")

I have no idea where to put it. If it put it into the first code I get a
message on the front end saying:

"Error! The page is not configured! [type= 0][] "

Please help... am losing the will to live :(

Codes are below:

# Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
     # Read the template file:
  content = FILE
  content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html

     # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
     # should be wrapped in subpart-contents:
  elements {
     BODY.all =1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY

     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title

     TD.all = 1
  }

     # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
     # Feeding the content from the Auto_parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template = < plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

     # Select only the content between <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

     # Substitute the ###menu_1### subpart with dynamic menu:
  subpart.menu_1 <temp.menu_1

     # Substitute the ###menu_1### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.menu_1 = TEXT
  subparts.menu_1.value = HELLO WORLD - MENU

     #  Substitute the ###content### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.content = TEXT
  subparts.content.value = HELLO WORLD - CONTENT

}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the HEAD
temp.headTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.headTemplate {
     # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template = < plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
     # Select only the content between the <head>-tags
  workOnSubart = DOCUMENT_HEADER
}

# Default PAGE object
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <head>-section:
page.header.Data.10  < temp.headTemplate

and

# Menu 1 cObject
temp.menu_1 = HMENU
  # First level menu-object, textual
temp.menu_1.1 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.1 {
     # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level1-no"> | </div>
     # Enable active state and set properties:
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level1-act"> | </div>
}
  # Second level menu-object, textual
temp.menu_1.2 = TMENU
temp.menu_1.2 {
     # Normal state properties
  NO.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level2-no"> | </div>
  ACT = 1
  ACT.allWrap = <div class="menu1-level2-act"> | </div>