[Typo3] JS-Ticker newsfeed export problem with configuration

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed May 11 16:43:24 CEST 2005

Sandy Matheson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of the things I have often wondered about is how to get an older
> version of extensions as the extension repository only lists the
> latest version. I am sorry but I don't know the answer. Perhaps a new
> post to the list asking how to get an older version may get some
> better advice.
>
> Sorry I can't help more.

If you click on Import Extensions from online Repository in the EM you will be taken to the list of
extensions ...

If you then want to import another version then the latest one ... you can simply click on the title
of an extension ... then another screen will show up with detailed information on the extension ...
in the top you can select a differnt verision and select to import it to your repository ... even with
the .sxw included if you want ...

greets,
Bernhard
--