[Typo3] JS-Ticker newsfeed export problem with configuration

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Wed May 11 16:36:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

One of the things I have often wondered about is how to get an older
version of extensions as the extension repository only lists the
latest version. I am sorry but I don't know the answer. Perhaps a new
post to the list asking how to get an older version may get some
better advice.

Sorry I can't help more.

Sandy Matheson