[Typo3] Top Content (gst_topcontent) extension prevents sitefrontpage from being cached

Andriy Kozynets typo3 at unascu.org.ua
Wed May 11 09:21:29 CEST 2005

Dear all!

Please just tell me if my question is too dumb to answer and I shall go and
read manuals.
The extension is outstanding and IMHO it's a "must have" extension for many
sites, but it's really hard to understand why it can't be cached at all.
Perhaps there is another way to show several last records put in
tt_content.tx_gsttopcontent_abstract with the links to actual content so
that the page can be cached?

Would really appreciate any answers!

With the best regards,

Andri Kozynets