[Typo3] Running Typo3 Without ImageMagick

raczek raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue May 10 02:34:03 CEST 2005

OK, let me explain what my situation is:
1) I can ftp files
2) I can change permissions
3) my typo3 is in my private public_html folder under /typo
4) IM is also in public_html under /IM
5) in configuration I have this: $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['im_path'] =
'[..cut..]/public_html/IM';
6)it does not work

i smell there is sth wrong with those folders

raczek