[Typo3] Show content of specific page in table cell?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:13:40 CEST 2005

I want to use records in this case... to show contact info on all pages,
based on a page I have made for it...

The problem is for now 2-fold:

   - I CAN show SOME of my pages like this in the designated area, BUT
   some don't and I can't figure out why (none of the pages are hidden so this
   should not be the cause and I included a statement that should show the
   content even if the content is hidden)

    - I would like to maintain language versioning, so can I use the
   RECORD object and still get the localized version of the contact info (or
   default if the current doesn't exist)

Can someone shed some more light on this issue?

//Jane