[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sun May 8 15:52:15 CEST 2005

Maybe try to compare the source from a typo3 page and your template, and
then you might find lots of little things that need to be altered via
the TSob.

If you have a look at it on IE on a mac it is really really out.  On the
other browsers I looked at it was just little things.  It might be some
whitespace issues?

good luck

later

tk