[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 8 00:38:47 CEST 2005

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Oliver
>
> Thank YOU for elegantly expressing what I only to much feel.  This is
> very frustrating because every step of guidance seems to be meet with
> argument and Amir only seem to keep say if your not going to help then
> don't post.  I am honestly trying to help you Amir!
>
> Please just realise this!
>
> Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
>
>> Amir Mualem wrote:
>>

>>> This is the most amazing community I have ever seen.
>>

>> and you are the most stubborn 14 year old i have ever seen.
>> comeback when you have grown up.

LOL!  Now this is becoming funny.  I NEVER argued with ANYONE on this
mailing list before I was continuously told to "RTFM".  I dont ask a
question here to be told to "RTFM".  I came here because I read the
manual and I didn't understand, and then I am confronted by a bunch of
people telling me how rude I am when all I am looking for is some DIRECTION.

This is so ironic.