[Typo3] Strategy for page templates... help needed.

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Sat May 7 12:59:31 CEST 2005

Morning

I know but some days it seems to be overly complicated for something
like this.

I do think its the future but I've encountered a few little things that
i dislike about it, but I've not found a way to work around them.  Don't
ask what, I cant remember at the moment.  What I do remember is that it
didn't seem to easy to update little things really quickly in a template
and have them reflected on the front end so fast...  maybe I just need
to reinvestigate it.

I do really really love FCE though!  what a great idea.

tk