[Typo3] RTE Links: Removing target

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 19:16:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

--- "Miller, Eric A." <EricMiller at creighton.edu> wrote:
> That works for removing the content of the attribute, but we need to
> remove the attribute itself if left blank

It should work if you set the constant(s) to empty strings - i.e. not to ""
but the _contents_ of  "" (I know the constant editor seems to tell you to

:-)

I can't remember if you can set both of these from the constant editor, but
the site I'm working on at the moment contains the following in the main
template's constants section:

styles.content.links.extTarget =
PAGE_TARGET =

-Christopher