[Typo3] RTE Links: Removing target

Helmuth Antholzer helmuth.antholzer at maguma.com
Fri May 6 08:39:03 CEST 2005

Hello,
Go to Template > Constant Editor > Adanced
The second Section there is called "Links and targets"
Probably the "Target for internal links" is set to "page"
Check the checkbox, click update and then put it in the field whatever
you want. :)
or add this to the constants in your template
PAGE_TARGET = _self

Greetings Helmuth
Feel the Power
www.typo3wizard.com