[Typo3] AWstats for windows

Jesper Scheuer Nielsen jesper.scheuer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:36:30 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

Well, as I see it the trick is to get Perl running with IIS and to get i to
recognize the format. When that is done things >>should<< work!

Try searching google for Perl and IIS, this should get you on the way.

Best regards,

Jesper

news:mailman.1819.1112127883.22129.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...