[Typo3] templavoila 0.4.0 with typo3-3.7.0

Jeremy Pettet jp6893 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:19:01 CEST 2005

Hello All,

I have been following the FTB tutorial on typo3 (version 3.7.0) and have
been using templavoila (version 0.4.0).

I think this is not correct but when I install the extension I cannot see
where it allows me to change to version 0.3.0

How do you get templavoila 0.3.0 or can someone send me the T3X file for
this version?

Thanks
Jeremy Pettet

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.