[Typo3] dynamic data using flash and typo3

typo3 at ameos.com typo3 at ameos.com
Wed Mar 23 17:26:18 CET 2005

Hi,

Ameos is working on a project that has the same needs, we are doing the job
by using a patched version of the xml_menu extension.
We are passing informations to the flash with the use of FLASHVARS.
You can see a sample at http://jouetland67.ameos.info by editing the HTML
code the working process should be clear, TypoScript generates the code that
inserts the flash with the dynamic link to retrieve XML informations.

Raphael GEYER
http://www.ameos.com

mailman.818.1111594427.22129.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...