[Typo3] Mailformplus and querystring

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:57:33 CET 2005

Hello list,

Does mailformplus have any support for using querystrings ? I've been
thinking about the possibilities of doing this, but since mailformplus
uses templates to make the form, how am i able to set a hidden form
field to carry over the value ?

A possibity that i can think of is to split the template into two
content elements :
- 1 inserted php code that returns the <form> opening tag as html and
after that a piece of php to get the querystring and insert it to a
hidden input field
- 2 the mailformplus extension with a record that has the used
template which will handle the rest of the form.

This seems like a workable solution, but if i am able to handle this
with only the mailformplus extension this would have my preference.
Any ideas ?

greets,
Wietse van Bruggen