[Typo3] Is there any extension for "Link Management" in TYPO?

Ludo Jambrich devel at skrz.sk
Mon Mar 21 17:12:40 CET 2005

Hello,

MM> Categories are first shown, if there is an entry for them and
MM> since you have not approved the links, there are no entries ;)

well, I have a similar problem, I've already submited few links through FE,
and in BE I have the option to approve them, but I have not found any
option to create categories, how to create them?

One more point: all the references to the manual
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cmw_linklist/Introduction-82/

(even those found through T3 search http://typo3.org/index.php?id=1344)

say:

ERROR: No Table of Contents

is there any other address for the manual?

--
thanx a lot for your help

have a nice day

           Ludo