[Typo3] To do list

Mo Khalil mo at voodooskunk.com
Tue Mar 1 02:55:53 CET 2005

Hi people,

Having a couple of probs with Typo3, hope somebody can help.

How do I display a frontend user's login on every page (e.g. a little
line at the top of the page that reads "You are logged in as:
Username"?

Also, I'm using the extension mininews to display short articles on the
website. However, it only displays news on the page that the news
content was created on. I need it to display that news on every page,
is this possible or am I using the wrong news extension? I have
configured a HTML template with a tag <div id="news"> and set up
typoscript to render news content into that tag.

Thank you very much!

mo.