[Typo3] How to output wrapped header and bodytext from tt_content

tadej.bregar at guest.arnes.si tadej.bregar at guest.arnes.si
Mon Mar 21 14:45:20 CET 2005

Hi,
In the frontend of my site I want to wrap a header of an article in
some html code and at the same time also wrap the remaining text
(bodytext) under the header.
The reason is I have to output some addtional code between header and
bodytext.

I can output wrapped header only but I don't know how should I
formulate my TypoScript to output both (!) header and bodytext nicely
wraped in corresponding html code.

Just 4 pages need to be shown that way - not all the site
I'm using template autoparser and css styled content.

This code doesn't work:

temp.quick_links = CONTENT
temp.quick_links {
   table = tt_content