[Typo3] Is this possible: different types of menus on same level in same menu

Xander Damen xander at roquin.nl
Mon Mar 21 10:27:51 CET 2005

Hi,

Suppose my pagetree looks like this

     - About
         - Team
         - Goals
     - Projects
         - Old
         - Current
     - Products
         - List

What I want to do is create a menu where the current tree is expanded in the
men itself and all others give me a popup (using tmenu_layers)
eg. If the current page if "Team" the menu should show:

About
  - Team
  - Goals
Projects (on mouseover a layer for old and current)
Products (on mouseover a layer for search and list)

I already have the code for the layers etc. But my question is: is this menu
possible in typo3 or is it too advanced? And if this is possible how can it
be done?

Thanks,

Xander