[Typo3] Unnecessary Flex Fields

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Mar 21 11:07:31 CET 2005

Hallo List,

I have a question regarding TemplaVoila based Sites.

I have one general DS for all HTML Templates containing all necessary fields. And then a TO for
each Template defining the mappings.

Now if I haven't mapped a field (for example "Content Header Left") to a HTML Item this field
get's still shown in the Flexform of the Page and the "Column" for a Field of type "Content Elements"
gets still shown in the TemplaVoila Page Module ....

Wouldn't it be more clever to show just those fields which are mapped for the selected TO ?

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard