[Typo3] setting up multilanguage / multilingual content

Wes Rood wes9999 at myfastmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:46:45 CET 2005

I'm trying to locate all the information I need to set up multiple
languages on my site.

So far, I've been able to set up a second language and edit content in
that other language, but now I am trying to get a flag selector on my
pages so the users can see the content in other languages.

I've read through:
http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/
and
http://typo3.org/documentation/mailing-lists/english-main-list-archive/thread/236/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=4&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bsword%5D=language&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Banswered_only%5D=0

Basically, I'm new to this, and I don't know much about editing
templates, so around step 4 of Kasper's article, I'm getting lost.

If anyone could give me specific directions, on enabling some type of
language selector on my pages, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!