[Typo3] Website Very Slow in IE but fast in Firefox

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Thu Mar 17 21:19:22 CET 2005

Joey,

Thank you - what was totally confusing me was that I was looking at
the character that is marked in red and could see nothing wrong with
it.

Many of these page titles were cut and pasted from a MS Word document
so I can easily now understand the incorrect characters.

Thanks for the explanation - and the 'red' marking in the validation
report is rather misleading.

Much appreciated,

Sandy