[Typo3] Backend Programming - Forms for editing custom tables

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 17 11:53:28 CET 2005

Thanks for the input.

> Ever heard of the Extension Kickstarter?
> As long as you stay in the backend, all necessary forms are
> created automagically.

Yes, I already used the kickstarter extension to create the modules
files....
But, I can't get to the forms...

Are there any other tutorials for backend programming? In my point of view
the "BE programming" tutorial is not quiet usable...
I had a look into the "Typo3 API" where the kickstarter extension was
mentioned...

Thanks again for your help & best regards:

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder
matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch