[Typo3] Template - Strange behaviour

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Wed Mar 16 10:30:34 CET 2005

Hi all

I encountered a strange behaviour while using a custom template in Typo3.

Some days ago I created a custom template with using the template
auto-parser plug-in. In the page I'm using resp. linking to custom images
located in the fileadmin/ directory. For that I set the relPathPrefix =
/fileadmin/ option. So far everything is allright, after setting the
Typoscript parts in the "setup" part, saving it and clearing the cache the
template looks fine.

But if I'm accessing the page again after a day or so, suddenly the page
looks broken. Looking into the access log files of the webserver I see for
these files a "304 Not modified" entry.
This problem can be resolved by simply resaving the template and clearing
the cache.

What could be wrong? Any hints?

Thanks for your input in advance & best regards from Switzerland:

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder
matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch