[Typo3] Creating extension - simply replacing markers with values from tables

Patrick Scholman typo3 at scholman.org
Wed Mar 16 10:00:36 CET 2005

Hello,

I am trying to make a simple extension that should fill markers in the
template with values from a particular table in the backend.
As I know very little PHP I have been looking how other extensions work,
watched the video by Kasper (several times) and searched the archive.
Nothing rings a bell yet though.

Here is the template file as it is now:
http://www.svkdepoortkortrijk.be/fileadmin/template/werkgebied.html

When you hover over the links the data appears and you see where the
markers should be replaced.

Is there anyone who want to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Patrick