[Typo3] PHP plugin: script problem under Typo3

Frank Beismann frank.beismann at web.de
Tue Mar 15 02:03:29 CET 2005

Hi!

I would like to port a complete set of PHP scripts to Typo3. I know
there are several extensions that allow to integrate PHP scripts, but
apparently they do not support any interaction between a set of them
that would otherwise use POST and GET parameters to pass on values. Can
anyone give me some hints? (I didn't find an extension, or a certain
tutorial/concept yet)

Sorry if I should be double-posting, I think my first mail somehow
wasn´t actually mailed at all...

Thanks!
Frank