[Typo3] OT: TSref PDF

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Mar 10 21:10:10 CET 2005

Hi folks,

today I've had a quick look at the beta release of the upcoming
OpenOffice.org 2. From a presentation I knew that there was one great
feature in the PDF export module which I am happy to see:

When exporting a PDF, the index will now be exported as PDF bookmars. This
means that you can now easily browse the TSref with your PDF reader! Just
open the "bookmark" tab on the right side and roll your eyes.

Here is my PDF of the current TSref, made with OOo 1.9.73:
http://www.mstucki.net/files/typo3/tmp/

(Will be removed later this week, so please download it if you think you can
use this.)

Cheers, michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html