[Typo3] content element sortig TV

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Mar 10 16:42:53 CET 2005

Maik Caro wrote:
> What is responsible for the content element sorting in templa voila?
>
> Usually the sorting entry in tt_content ist is, but not in Templa Voila.

Go to the page where your content elements are stored in.

Edit the page header.

At the bottom of the Page Header you have the Flexform fields which you added
by configuring your DS/TO.

Here you will also find a select box which contain the actually displayed content
elements. The sorting order of the content elements in this select box is relevant
for the sorting of the entries in the FE ...

Currently the "task" of sorting seem somehow broken to me ... I don't work with TV
for a long time but as long as I did i didn't find another solution for rearranging
the Content Elements than using the "Move to top" button in this Flexform select box.
I think is is broken because in my opinion a simple way of moving elements is missing.
(Also between TV Columns (Containers) you have to add/remove the Content Elements from
those select boxes)

greets,
Bernhard
--