[Typo3] FE Login problem

Tim Harrison typo3 at heedspin.com
Thu Mar 10 09:05:43 CET 2005

> After I logged in no sessions were created,

Ok, so the login is not working.  Login page configuration problem.  I wish
I could tell you with confidence how to set these things up.  I can only
empathize and assure you that you're not the only one who has difficulties
with fe user stuff.  :)

I have no shame when it comes to trying things.  Have you set these in your
template?  They're set in the test site setup.  I know the second one is
only for when you create new users, so you can ignore it.  But you'll want
it eventually.  The third is our old friend, of course.

plugin.feadmin.fe_users.pid = pid_of_user_sys_folder
plugin.feadmin.fe_users.usergroupOverride =
pid_of_user_group_for_users_created_from_frontend
styles.content.loginform.pid = pid_of_user_sys_folder

-Tim

p.s., I'm assuming that you know to clear all cache after every change to
your template.