[Typo3] User Admin Module Problems

FS Inc. sefsinc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 05:36:14 CET 2005

- Windows 2000 SP4
- Apache 1.3.27
- MySQL 3.23.49
- TYPO3 3.7.0
- PHP 4.3.10

This is a recent install.  Everything seems to be working ok, but the USER ADMIN module under tools

When I click on the edit user button beside a user name the screen comes up displaying things like username, email etc.

What is strange is that if i am logged in as admin and make a change to any of these fields...for instance to change the email address field and click the save button...the change is not being saved.

I tested changing contents of a page to make sure i can actually save info to the data base and this was succesful.  Stranger yet I can update info through the user -> setup module, but Tools -> User Admin simply is not updating changes made.

Has anyone experienced this?  Hope to get a solution for it.

God Bless & Best regards.