[Typo3] FE Login problem

Alex van der Baan list at vanderbaan.org
Thu Mar 10 07:40:12 CET 2005

I've read on the forum about the common problem with the standard
loginbox for frontend users but still experience problems.

--I have created a SysFolder with a number of users and groups
--I set the access right to the specific group I want on the restricted page
--I linked the login page and root page to the user to the General
Record Storage space.

But when I login, I am transferred to the index.php?page= with the
correct link, the thing is I see the root page instead of the desired
page. I also don't see the logout button when I click on the login menu
item. In the admin panel I can simulate the correct usergroup and then
everything works.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Alex