[Typo3] Template

Predrag angelovski at win.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 9 16:35:04 CET 2005

I just tried everithing i know and i still canot get my static html
template to show up in typo. Morover i followed the instructions of the MTB
1 tutorial like some rookie and still nothing. When i click preview it
opens a blenk page. I checked all php.ini setings and the apache's
http.conf and they all match the required specs. Any one ever had the same
problem? When i use the automaketemplate exstension i get a blank screen
and when i browse the source code of the blank page only the standard
headher data is inserted but the body is empty. Have there been any
significant changes in Typo 3.7 i dont know about??