[Typo3] Template

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Mar 9 17:47:13 CET 2005

Predrag wrote:
> I just tried everithing i know and i still canot get my static html
> template to show up in typo. Morover i followed the instructions of the MTB
> 1 tutorial like some rookie and still nothing. When i click preview it
> opens a blenk page. I checked all php.ini setings and the apache's
> http.conf and they all match the required specs. Any one ever had the same
> problem? When i use the automaketemplate exstension i get a blank screen
> and when i browse the source code of the blank page only the standard
> headher data is inserted but the body is empty. Have there been any
> significant changes in Typo 3.7 i dont know about??

If you use page template selector try this in your Main-TS Template:

page.10 < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1

It should then show the raw unprocessed Main Template of your page.

If this works something with the Autoparser will be messed up.

If it doesn't you have pherhaps invalid values for the Page Template Selector
(I think this changed in some version (when 3.7.0 came out))
My setup for template selector is:
# ------------------ TEMPLATE SELECTOR ----- BEGIN --------------------
plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1 {
   templatePathMain = fileadmin/template/main
   templatePathSub = fileadmin/template/sub
   defaultTemplateFileNameMain = default.html
   defaultTemplateFileNameSub = default.html
}

please tell us the results of the
page.10 < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1

line. So further debugging is possible.

greets,
Bernhard
--