[Typo3] TemplaVoila templates folder error ---- DUMB SOLUTION ----- Experienced help needed

anoop atre anoop.atre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:52:23 CET 2005

Cyro's solution works because we are using 0.4.0 which is for Typo3 3.8.0

See
 > http://www.phpforum.de/forum/showtopic.php?threadid=33000&time=&pagenum=lastpage

Translated:
-----
 Hello forum,

I try to bring 0,4,0 under T3 3,7 to TemplateVoila to running. However, apparent has the Extension does not go
Manager a nose, that the current version 0.4.0 is for 3.8, loads ' the Extension however nevertheless into the system.
Under 3.7 Typo3 meckert over the missing function fullquotestr().

I made myself but did not find now on the search for an older version of TemplaVoila.

Apparent I am blind, can open someone for me the eyes.

I am grateful for each tip...

mfg

Strophi
-----