[Typo3] Mailform (Formmail?) Problem: Messages Not Delivered

George Hunka geh at panix.com
Mon Mar 7 21:29:57 CET 2005

Dear Bert (& Listers),

Afraid that didn't work. (BTW, this is running Typo3 3.6.2 on IIS 6
through the SMTP server on IIS. Also, I've specified the IP address for
the mail server in the php.ini file, and that solved the Tip-a-Friend
problem, but I've still got this one.)

Any other suggestions? I'd hate to go to an <a href="mailto:xxx"> link ...

Best,
George

--

George Hunka