[Typo3] Mailform (Formmail?) Problem: Messages Not Delivered

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Tue Mar 8 18:55:35 CET 2005

TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> writes:
>Afraid that didn't work. (BTW, this is running Typo3 3.6.2 on IIS 6
>through the SMTP server on IIS. Also, I've specified the IP address for
>the mail server in the php.ini file, and that solved the Tip-a-Friend
>problem, but I've still got this one.)

I am running the same setup and I had to add the local host to the SMTP
setup. Go to IIS manager, highlight your default Virturial SMTP server and
get the properties. Go to the access tab and click on the relay button. Ad
the localhost as 127.0.0.1 and for good measure I added the IP address of
the local SMTP server. Works now.

Daniel Rahenkamp
Burnett Middle School
1010 Kingsway Road N.