[Typo3] Content Header Date formatting

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Mon Mar 7 20:27:28 CET 2005

Rob,

I thought they had officially renamed that to tx_timedelorian ... I
remember the days of tx_eightyeightmph ... gone are they ;-)

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.

--
Joshua Preston
Network Administrator
jpreston at americatab.com

-

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.