[Typo3] Analyzing index search

Tim Boesenkool tim at boesenkool.com
Mon Mar 7 10:27:26 CET 2005

Hey List

I have 4 sites that have the same functionality, however on 3 the indexed
search functionality works perfectly. On the 4th site it doesn't.

I've gone through the ts config line by line, even going as far as using
code compare software.

I've gone through the typoscript object browser line by line comparing the
sites more times than I care to remember, but still can't find where my flaw
is

Does anyone know of any other ways to analyze and compare the indexed search
functionality on 2 or more sites?

Anyone have any other ideas?

I've dutifully gone through all the docs and posts. Regarding index search.

Regards

Tim Boesenkool