[Typo3] Running Typo3 Without ImageMagick

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Sun Mar 6 22:27:16 CET 2005

Thank you!  I had no idea I could install ImageMagick myself.  I went to
http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/, downloaded the linux version,
uncompressed it and put in on my server in a directory under my typo3
installation.  I've been trying all sorts of paths and I'm not sure if the
paths I'm using are incorrect, or if I need to place the files in a specific
location.

I'm hosted on a shared server.
On the root of my account I have a typo3 directory with all the typo3 files.
I created a new directory "imagemagick-4.2.9" under typo3 which has
sub-directories bin and share.
My install tool right at the bottom says: PATH_thisScript:
/home/content/s/b/e/sbeatcs/html/typo3/typo3/install/index.php

news:mailman.561.1110110758.21989.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...