[Typo3] File upload problems after T3D transfer

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Fri Mar 4 08:12:14 CET 2005

Hi Denis,

two things to check:

1) Did you also transfer the typo3temp dir? TYPO3 stores resized images in
this and if you enabled DB tracking of image resizing TYPO3 wouldn't check
whether the image really exists.

2) Is ImageMagick running on you new server? If newly uploaded images
don't show up in FE it's likely there's something wrong with your IM
configuration. Please check it in install tool.

Regards
Thorsten