[Typo3] ext: custom tags

Carlos Chiari ccho at dimension-e.net
Thu Mar 3 17:11:52 CET 2005

Hi Illes:

I have been playing with the parseFunc configuration to understand it
better.  Seems the problem, with the page output, has nothing to do with RTE
configuration, but appropriate parseFunc settings.

The provided setup at the extension that allows tags inside tags, and shorts
inside shorts can be worked out in a way that you still can have shorts
inside unordered lists, without shorts being parsed twice themselves.

At your typoscript constant, disable the "enableTagsInTags":

cutomTags.enableTagsInTags =

At your typoscript setup, put this: (beware false linebreaks...)
# In typolist
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.breakoutTypoTagContent >

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.1.parseFunc.short <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.short

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.1.parseFunc.denyTags >

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.2.parseFunc.short <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.short

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.2.parseFunc.denyTags >

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.3.parseFunc.short <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.short

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.3.parseFunc.denyTags >

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.4.parseFunc.short <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.short

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.4.parseFunc.denyTags>

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.default.parseFunc.short <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.short

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.default.parseFunc.denyTags >

Anyway, this configuration, don't allows tags inside tags (ie: custom tags
inside typolist. That has to be added to these settings).

Hope this helps, or gives you some light.

Regards,

Carlos