[Typo3] ext: custom tags

Illes Muller m_i at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 3 14:28:08 CET 2005

Hi Carlos,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Carlos Chiari wrote:
> The Custom Tags extension has a provided default typoscript to allow parse
> tags inside tags (or shorthand inside tags, or shorthands inside shorthands,
> etc.)
> This is why, as the result includes the tag itself, when the content is
> parsed the second time, it is substituted again.
I inserted the following line in the CONSTANTS part of my root template:

and this removed the duplication.

However after playing with TS for a few hours, the system still doesn't
substitute the shortcuts in unordered lists in RTE text content
elements....:( The TS configuration of the RTE is a terrifying maze for
me. See the my current config at [1].

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Illes

[1]
part of CONSTANTS part of root template:
--
cutomTags.enableTagsInTags =

-------
part of SETUP part of your template:
--
lib.parseFunc_RTE.allowTags =
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,abbr,acronym,mytag,bo
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,abbr,acronym,mytag,bo

-------
part of TSconfig of rootpage:
--
RTE.default.proc {
   allowTagsInTypolists = br,b,i,u,a,img,span,div,p,bo,mytag,hr

Also inserted the following lines from manual (RTE transformations part)
without any success
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db = 1
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db {
htmlSpecialChars = -1
allowTags =
mytag,table,tr,td,div,img,hr,b,i,u,a,br,pre,strong,em,li,ul,ol,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,span,p,b,th
}